Strategic property services (SPS) is a multi-disciplined department responsible for managing the Council’s property portfolio and cover areas such as estate management; disposals; asset review amongst others.
The Councils investment portfolio produces a gross income of just over £8m per annum and consists of:
- Retail portfolio – 204 units across various locations throughout the Borough
- Industrial portfolio – 151 units spread across 5 sites
- Montagu Industrial Estate is currently part of JV partnership with Henry Boot which will see the estate being totally redeveloped
- Rural portfolio – Circa 3,000 acres – 13 Farms; 2 golf courses; equestrian centre; private school . By geographical area the Council own approximately 40% of the borough.
- Misc. portfolio – consists of assets such as Palace Gardens shopping centre; Edmonton Green shopping centre;
In addition to the investment portfolio, as above, SPS also manage the parks portfolio licences, Arial licences, disposals, and supporting Enfield’s Housing Gateway to acquire council housing.